Sales Consultant / Account Manager
A fantastic opportunity to join a busy, successful practice within a long-established consultancy. A talented, dedicated and ambitious Sales Consultant is needed to play a key part in the delivery our business’ ambitions for growth and account development. The role is a mix of office based
- Meet revenue targets set by the business.
- Develop individual account management plans for your allocated client accounts.
- Communication with your allocated accounts on a regular basis. Outbound telephone calls, written communications and face to face meetings as deemed appropriate to the opportunity
- Professionally and diligently dealing with and recording all activity and follow-up correspondence.
- Assist in the preparation of and issuing quotations and proposals to customers.
- Participate in quarterly account reviews reporting on progress and future potential.
- Manage a “Sales Pipeline” within our CRM system for your allocated clients recording potential revenue and a timeline for the opportunities.
- Identify opportunities for the business that may arise during the course of your business.
- Manage time and resources efficiently and in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Attend Industry events, including exhibitions and networking opportunities.
- Work alongside the business’ Marketing Coordinator to promote the business and enhance client interaction and communication.
- Provide monthly management reports on activities and progress on opportunities.