A fantastic opportunity to join a busy, successful practice within a long-established consultancy. A talented and ambitious Sales Executive is needed to help deliver our new business ambitions.
The role is predominantly Bristol office based, conducting targeted business-to-business outbound calls to sell a series of utility-based services into a strong market with an established need.
Working alongside our Account Managers and Marketing Consultant, the role will focus on the generation and conversion of leads, and the successful migration of new accounts onto our online customer portal.
- Relevant Sales / Marketing qualification is desirable
- Proven, demonstrable track record in telephone-based sales.
- Able to meet and exceed targets.
- Customer focused
- Results driven, tenacious, ambitious, self-motivated and resilient.
- Ability to work effectively alone, or as part of a team to contribute to wider goals.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications.
- An excellent communicator is required, both verbal and written.
- Experience in a business-to-business sales environment
- Familiar with Customer Record Management (CRM) systems
- Full, clean driving licence
- Conducting outbound sales calls
- Professionally and diligently dealing with follow-on correspondence using phone and email
- Preparing and issuing quotations to customers
- Conducting follow-up calls within a defined timeframe to determine outcomes and gather feedback
- Summarise activity for a monthly report
- To manage relationships with customers and establish future spend potential
- To prepare new business accounts for handover to account managers for subsequent development and management
- To attend client meetings, exhibitions and networking events as required
ATKINS, part of the SNC Lavalin Group, is committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce. As an Equal Opportunities Employer, we value applications from all backgrounds, cultures and ability.
This role may require security clearance and offers of employment will be dependent on obtaining the relevant level of clearance. If this is necessary, it will be discussed with you at interview.
If applying to this role please do not make reference to (in conversation) or include in your application or CV, details of any current or previously held security clearance.