Faithful+Gould is looking for a Scheduler to join our Singapore Team. The incumbent is responsible in providing the knowledge, technical, professional skill and support to specific projects as assigned and ensure the desired project objectives are delivered.
The role will include but not be limited to the following key functions:
Assist in the preparation and update of the Project Control Plan (PCP) as required.
Carry out the schedule control in accordance with the process and procedures defined in the PCP for the specific project.
• Support the Project Manager in all aspects of setting up the project Master Schedule
• Establish and maintain the Project Control tools and systems required for Schedule Control during the course of a project
• Initiate, maintain and follow-up the Project Master Schedule and critical path for the Project
• Make sure that all contractor schedules are in line with the Project Master Schedule
• Initiate and monitor the progress measurement in the project
• Initiate, co-ordinate and review all Time estimates required during the project life cycle
• Monitor and appraise Contractor’s Project Scheduler’s performance
• Validate accuracy and completeness of all Project Controls Scheduling information
• Provide on regular basis look ahead schedule including previous period, present period, upcoming period.
• Perform “What if” analyses whenever necessary and propose corrective actions to be taken in order to bring the project back on track
• Monitor agreed corrective actions
• Review and recommend on delay claims analysis
• Bachelor Degree in Engineering or similar
• Excellent command of English, further languages are beneficial
• Good to excellent experience with Scheduling applications like Primavera or MS Project
• Motivating team player, drives results, good communication skills
• Good problem-solving and analytical skills
• 5-8 years of relevant scheduling experience
• Min 3 years experience in project scheduling in related Pharma industry.