Senior Asset Management Consultant
Following the recent success of our Asset Management function we are looking for sharp, ambitious and client focused professionals to further develop our service and be part of our team helping to drive it into its next period of growth – it’s an exciting time and we want to hear from you.
We are looking for individuals with a broad understanding of Asset Management. Applicants should have a knowledge of AM delivery, strategy, commercial drivers, digital AM and business change. What ever your background we are looking for confident communicators who are comfortable working in a technical environment. You’ll also be comfortable building lasting relationships with clients, and securing work for the wider team.
We use our constructive expertise to provide strategic solutions throughout the asset lifecycle. Whether for buildings or for infrastructure, we are the trusted professional consultant of choice ensuring our clients’ assets fully contribute to the ambitions of the core business.
Faithful+Gould are a worldwide integrated project and programme management consultancy. Wherever in the world, we support clients with the construction and management of their key assets, projects and programmes. To name a few, our clients include Royal Mail Group, GSK, Roche, Guy’s and St Thomas’ Trust, Heathrow Airport Limited, Ministry of Justice and Houses of Parliament.
Are we right for each other?
We are looking for, customer focused, collaborative individuals who will offer strategic and technical asset management consulting services to key clients. You will have operational, technical and commercial skills and experience in Asset Management.
We are recruiting at all levels, and whilst the SAM team are predominantly based in London, this is not a pre-requisite and we are open to discussing flexible working options.
To join us you’ll:
• Be a member of a relevant professional institution or equivalent;
• Experience of working in asset management - either in an advisory role or in the delivery of maintenance activities
• Good knowledge of asset management and maintenance practices in the UK
• Understanding national asset management drivers as well as those of individual stakeholders
• Ability to work within a team
• Excellent report writing and communication skills
• Excellent Client management skills
• Experience in developing and implementing asset management strategies
• Experience in the implementation of asset management systems and interpretation and analysis of results of such systems
• Working knowledge of ISO55000
• Experience and understanding of asset modelling and management systems
We offer a fantastic range of benefits, which you can tailor to suit your own health, wellbeing, financial and lifestyle choices.
All the information you need to know is available on our dedicated benefits portal; your reward, which is available to access 24/7 from any device: https://www.yourrewardatkins.com
This role may require security clearance and offers of employment will be dependent on obtaining the relevant level of clearance. If this is necessary it will be discussed with you at interview
If applying to this role please do not make reference to (in conversation) or include in your application or CV, details of any current or previously held security clearance.
ATKINS, part of the SNC Lavalin Group, is committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce. As an Equal Opportunities Employer, we value applications from all backgrounds, cultures and ability.