Senior BIM Modeller - AecoSIM
Atkins is one of the world’s leading engineering design consultancies. We have the breadth and depth of expertise to respond to the most technically challenging and time critical infrastructure projects.
As a provider of multi disciplined technical services to the built environment, we are committed to planning, enabling and designing excellence in the delivery of first class solutions which combines innovation, imagination and best practices.
H&T division of Atkins in India supports Atkins’ various overseas operations, including those located in the UK, Europe, Middle East and Hong Kong. The team comprises Transport Planners, Bridge Engineers, Highways Engineers, CAD Technicians, Drainage Engineers and Virtual Reality specialists
Due to our continuing expansion we currently have an opportunity for several excellent CAD Technicians at all levels on multi-disciplinary offshore executed projects from India.
Working in a multidisciplinary team of designers and engineers providing a professional design service to our clients, this is an ideal opportunity for individuals looking to develop their international experience with a world-renowned consultant.
- Should be able to produce / review highway deliverable such as Roadway layout, Plan & profiles, Signs & Road Markings (to UK TSM & TSRGD), Kerb & footways, Pavement drawings, Setting out details, Typical Cross Sections, Standard details etc.
- Produce intelligent 3D models and extract information directly from the model to form 2D drawings, schedules, setting out, quantities and other deliverables.
- Manage the Highways discipline 3D models, review model quality and technical content including clash detection and compliance with the BEP.
- Work with the Information Manager and project teams to assist in the development and implementation of BIM strategies, BIM Execution Plans, workflows and processes on projects in accordance with Atkins Corporate Standards, Client requirements and industry best practice.
- Manage the Highways Team Common Data Environment (CDE) of the project, and the distribution of coordinated digital documents to the project teams.
- Provide over the shoulder support for staff developing models and 2D drawing extractions.
- Maintain a high level of competency of all BIM software tools used at Atkins.