This vacancy has now expired... why not:
Acuity are currently looking for experienced candidates to further develop their Management Consultancy Service Line to both support future growth and lead the delivery of projects across the MEA region.
- The ideal candidate should be someone who has worked in a Management Consultant capacity preferably with a Big Four Consultancy or Global strategy houses or international management consultancies in the Middle East region.
- Candidates should have between three to six years’ experience in a relevant field but most of all be flexible to work on multiple engagement and in multiple countries.
- Acuity is enjoying steady growth in region and is looking to increase headcount by 50% in the next six months.
The role is based in region and may require travel. The candidate will be exposed to a number of industry sectors i.e. Transport & Aviation, Governmental, Energy, Oil & Gas and Cities & urban Infrastructure and work alongside experienced Consultants and Technical Specialists from our Parent Group.
As a Senior Consultant your responsibilities include
- Onsite delivery of engagements
- Support the Project Manager in delivering quality deliverables for our clients
- Support in stakeholder engagement and presentations to clients
- Assist in the development of tools and template to support successful delivery
- Support in any business development activities including the preparation of bids, pricing and content development
- Manage Junior Consultants and assign tasks accordingly
- Leading workstreams / deliverables with oversight from Senior Management
SNC Lavalin's Atkins business is one of the largest multidisciplinary, multi sector engineering design consultancies in the world and is part of the SNC Lavalin Group.
Founded in 1911, SNC-Lavalin is a global fully integrated professional services and project management company and a major player in the ownership of infrastructure. From offices around the world, SNC-Lavalin's employees are proud to build what matters. Our teams provide comprehensive end-to-end project solutions – including capital investment, consulting, design, engineering, construction, sustaining capital and operations and maintenance – to clients across oil and gas, mining and metallurgy, infrastructure, clean power, nuclear and EDPM (engineering design and project management). On July 3, 2017, SNC-Lavalin acquired Atkins, one of the world’s most respected design, engineering and project management consultancies, which has been integrated into our sectors.
SNC-Lavalin maintains exceptionally high standards for health and safety, ethics and compliance and environmental protection, and is committed to delivering quality projects on budget and on schedule to the complete satisfaction of its clients.
Acuity is the advisory business from the Atkins Group. We help clients with big infrastructure and energy ambitions to deliver them successfully. Combining deep business acumen with the engineering expertise of Atkins, we offer seamless, end-to-end advisory services that build greater value, and ever rewarding partnerships.
Acuity advisory services help clients achieve genuine benefits from their investment and change programmes. We advise at senior levels on complex business problems, but we also take a hands-on role, to ensure the solutions aren't just conceived, they are delivered. Our ethos is to stand side-by-side with our clients until the real-world benefits of their investment and change programmes are realised.
Basic & Technical Competencies
The basic & technical competencies include
- Shall be degree qualified
- + Three (3) to six (6) years of relevant experience in Management Consulting or a relevant position with transferable skills
- Strong analytical, organizational, multi-tasking, presentation, communication, and problem-solving skills
- Compliance best practices in management and improving business processes
- Ability to structure a large amount of information within a process framework
- Strong data management and detail oriented
- Good understanding of Project management including:
- Risk Management
- Cost Management
- Schedule Management
- Resource Management
- Ability to engage effectively with stakeholders
- Self-motivated and determined to pursue continuous improvement, which is essential to processes & procedures development
- Demonstrate drive, enthusiasm and commitment to projects while projecting a professional image
- Excellent planning and organisation skills
- Able to make decisions, act on own initiative and operate in a proactive manner with a positive attitude
- Function confidently and competently within client environment and has a positive impact on clients’ perception of Acuity
- Planning and Organizational agility: Accurately scopes length and difficulty of projects, setting realistically aggressive objectives and goals. Compensates for roadblocks and looks ahead to see impact on dependent activities.
- Consistently achieves high quality standards and requires limited direction and supervision
- Shows flexibility in tasks and location, and deals well with ambiguity
- Excellent communication skills – written and spoken English is essential (Arabic preferred)
- Understands when to ask for support and using the correct channels
Rewards and Benefits
We offer an excellent package which includes:
- A competitive tax-free salary
- Accommodation allowance
- Transportation allowance
- 22 days annual leave (based on a 5-day working week)
- Medical and life insurance cover
- Company gratuity scheme
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Annual flight allowance to point of origin
- Employee Well-Being Program – 24-hour free advice on financial, legal and family care specialists and also access to personal health, fitness and nutrition consultants