Senior Project Manager
Faithful+Gould is an integrated project management firm delivering Project and Programme management consultancy services worldwide. We work in various sectors, adding variety to your work through commissions in education, commercial offices, retail, residential, science/innovation and health. Placing great emphasis on the training, development and progression of our staff, we’re dedicated to providing high quality professional services with cutting-edge expertise.
Our high performing Project Management Team in Glasgow is seeking to recruit a Senior Project Manager to support our growing presence in region. This is a fantastic opportunity for an energetic individual to build a long-term relationship with world class clients and develop as part of our team.
• Provide high quality project and programme management standards
• Advise your client at any time on the project cost, programme, risks and issues
• Lead and manage a multi-disciplinary professional team
• Lead communications and relationships with your client and their stakeholders
• Produce monthly reports including project programmes, risk registers etc
• Implement effective and efficient communication tools
• Positively influence the internal team and seek to add value
• Experience in leading and managing a multi-disciplinary team
• Experience in the adoption and management of best practice Project Management techniques
• Experience of both pre-and post contract project management responsibilities, and be able to deliver this service effectively to Clients
• Experience of both public and private sector client
• The ability to manage a project throughout its lifecycle RICS Qualified or similar Project Management Qualification
This role has excellent prospects for an individual who has a strong ambition to progress and enjoys working collaboratively within a vibrant team. As well as technical competence, we are looking for someone with the ability to think laterally, who possesses first class communication skills, has strong commercial awareness, who will provide an exemplary service to our Clients.
Faithful+Gould want to hear from you.
Atkins offers a fantastic range of benefits, which you can tailor to suit your own health, wellbeing, financial and lifestyle choices.
All the information you need to know is available on our dedicated benefits portal; your reward, which is available to access 24/7 from any device:
This role may require security clearance and offers of employment will be dependent on obtaining the relevant level of clearance. If this is necessary it will be discussed with you at interview.
If applying to this role please do not make reference to (in conversation) or include in your application or CV, details of any current or previously held security clearance.
ATKINS, part of the SNC Lavalin Group, is committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce. As an Equal Opportunities Employer, we value applications from all backgrounds, cultures and ability