Senior Project Manager
Our New York Area team is growing! If you want to be a part of a successful global organization and have at least 7 years of experience as a Project Manager on large CRE Construction projects in the New York or New Jersey area, we would like to connect with you. The purpose of this position is to support multidiscipline project solutions for our client, with direct accountability for overall project delivery. This is a full time Faithful+Gould position with robust benefits that will be located at our premier client site near Hanover, NJ or Jersey City, NJ. We seek the individual who has long term career aspirations with us as we grow this sector.
Faithful+Gould is a world leader in project and cost consulting, providing clients with Owner’s Representative expertise and advice throughout the life of their construction projects. We offer varied and interesting projects with a number of high-profile clients across key business sectors which include many of the fortune 100 companies and Federal/State/City government agencies. Faithful+Gould is currently ranked #9 largest Construction Management Company and #7 Program Management Company by ENR (Engineering News Record). Established in 1947 in England and opened the first USA office in 1992. Constructive Expertise It’s in our DNA.
• Manages all facets of project management (budget, schedule, procurement, quality and risk) for individual real estate projects including planning, design, construction, occupancy and closeout.
• Demonstrates capability to read, understand and apply standard to complex documents affecting real estate projects, including but not limited to: agreements/contracts, leases, work letters, project charters, surveys and drawings.
• Interfaces directly with clients to define project requirements. Prepares scope of work, project delivery resource requirements, cost estimate/ budget, cash flow, work plan schedule and milestones, quality control, and risk identification.
• Identifies project delivery resources from prequalified lists or through individual project qualification process; conducts standard to complex request for proposals; completes bid analysis; leads evaluation interviews, recommends resources to clients.
• Leads project delivery resources/team (typically larger more experienced team) providing project guidance and direction to achieve project goals.
• Implements communication plan for meetings and written reports/meeting minutes to keep client and project resources informed. Facilitates project meetings.
• Implement project documentation governance aligned with company and client requirements. Ensure project data integrity and documentation is accurate, timely and coordinated.
• Tracks progress of each project against goals, objectives, approved budgets, approved timelines. Reports status and variances. Creates action plans to meet objectives, budget and schedule.
• Implements change management routines to assess change requests, make recommendations, secure client approvals, and issue change orders. Assesses change requests to determine impacts to scope, budget, schedule, quality and risk.
• Bachelor’s degree in Architecture, Engineering, Construction Management or a related field
• 7 years of related relevant experience in the New York and/or New Jersey states
• Project Management Professional (PMP) [certified by the Project Management Institute (PMI) Global Accreditation Centre (GAC)] and/or Certified Construction Manager (CCM) [certified by the Construction Manager Certification Institute (CMCI), an independent administrative body of the Construction Management Association of America (CMAA)] highly desirable.
• Ability to respond effectively to the most sensitive issues. Ability to write reports, manuals, speeches and articles using distinctive style. Ability to make effective and persuasive presentations on complex topics to employees, clients, top management and/or public groups. Ability to motivate and negotiate effectively with key employees, top management, and client groups to take desired action.
• knowledge of financial terms and principles. Ability to calculate complex figures. Ability to forecast and prepare budgets. Conducts financial/business analysis including the preparation of reports.
• Faithful+Gould offers its employees a robust rewards package which includes:
• Highly competitive salary
• Broad Employer based benefits package including medical/RX, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance
• Generous time off benefits
• 401 (k) with employer match
• Flexible work schedules dependent upon approval as determined by assignment demands
• Career development opportunities through our corporate university
• Highly regarded tuition reimbursement program
• Valuable voluntary options including legal, long term care, pet insurance and car insurance
Equal Opportunity Employer
Faithful+Gould, an ATKINS company, is an equal opportunity, drug free employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability candidates encouraged to apply. Please view Atkins https://careers.snclavalin.com/equal-opportunities-statement
Our Latest Articles