Senior Project Manager
Senior Project Manager
Are you looking for a new challenge to progress your career at a world leading project and programme management consultancy? Faithful+Gould is currently recruiting for a Senior Project Manager to be based in our Oxford office. This is an amazing opportunity for someone who wants to be a key part of our Project Management team. This role provides the opportunity to work on a range of projects up to £30m across Oxfordshire and the Thames Valley.
We are looking for a collaborative, motivated and senior individual to:
- Manage and provide effective delivery of client-facing Project Management services across a range of market sectors.
- Take an effective role in business development and build on an existing team to help deliver new opportunities.
- Provide support to the senior management team as required on all business issues.
To join us you’ll need:
- Previous experience in the construction industry.
- To be working or living in the area local to Oxford and/or the Thames Valley.
- To hold a relevant construction qualification and be a professional member of a recognised professional institution i.e. RICS/APM.
- A track record of generating opportunities and winning new work.
- To have experience of pre and post contract project control and responsibility and be able to deliver this service effectively to Clients.
- To have the ability to manage a project throughout its lifecycle.
- To be able to manage a multi-disciplinary design team.
- To provide full efficient and effective services in all technical and contractual aspects of professional practice.
- Experience in the preparation of fee proposals and submissions when required, for review by Office Director
- Effective and efficient administration and ownership of project fee accounts
- To manage of internal job costings in relation to the fee and services to be provided and resource requirements.
- The ability to demonstrate a highly motivated, driven approach to work matters.
- The ability to conduct yourself in a courteous manner with a high level of professionalism.
- To be IT literate with a good understanding of Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook and Project.
- Hold a full driving license
To join us you’ll be:
- Positive and collaborative, committed to working to the highest professional standards.
- Able to build relationships with other teams within the business.
- Able to represent Faithful+Gould at bid interviews
- Motivated to continuously develop technical skills.
- Able to manage a team on major/complex projects
- Effective at team control and promoting team spirit/culture
- Able to apply technical knowledge in analysing problems and providing solutions.
- Able to work well under pressure and have a proven ability to deliver to deadlines.
- Assured, outgoing, with the drive to succeed and develop.
This role has excellent prospects for an individual who has a strong aspiration to progress and enjoys working collaboratively within a vibrant team. As well as technical capability, we are looking for someone with the ability to think laterally, who possesses first class communication skills, has strong commercial awareness, and will provide an excellent service to our Clients.
You should possess a willingness to continue to develop your career through our structured training programme. Faithful+Gould provides a portfolio of training and development courses designed to help you make the best of your abilities and talents and also encourage Continuous Professional Development Activities.
Rewards and Benefits:
Faithful+Gould offers a fantastic range of benefits, which you can tailor to suit your own health, wellbeing, financial and lifestyle choices. All the information you need to know is available on our dedicated benefits portal; your reward, which is available to access 24/7 from any device: https://yourrewarduk.snclavalin.com/your-benefits
This role may require security clearance and offers of employment will be dependent on obtaining the relevant level of clearance. If this is necessary it will be discussed with you at interview.
If applying to this role please do not make reference to (in conversation) or include in your application or CV, details of any current or previously held security clearance.
Faithful+Gould recognise that there are many well qualified people who are looking to further their career, but who cannot commit to full time employment. We support flexible working arrangements and are interested to discuss how we can accommodate individual requirements.
Faithful+Gould, a member of the SNC-Lavalin Group, is committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce. As an Equal Opportunities Employer, we value applications from all backgrounds, cultures and ability.
We are sorry but we currently have no jobs in this area.
Continue browsing to look at our other available opportunities
Our Latest Articles
Recently viewed jobs