Senior Project Manager
This vacancy has now expired... why not:
Senior Project Manager
Our Phoenix team is growing! If you want to be a part of a successful global organization and have at least 8 years of experience as a Senior Project Manager on large Utilities or Energy construction projects, we would like to connect with you. The purpose of this position is to lead multi-disciplined project solutions for our client, with direct accountability for overall project delivery. This is a full-time internal position with Faithful+Gould offering robust benefits.
Faithful+Gould is a world leader in project and cost consulting, providing clients with Owner’s Representative expertise and advice throughout the life of their construction projects. We offer varied and interesting projects with a number of high profile clients across key business sectors which include many of the Fortune 100 companies and Federal/State/City government agencies. Faithful+Gould is currently ranked #9 largest Construction Management Company and #7 Program Management Company by ENR (Engineering News Record). Established in 1947 in England and opened the first USA office in 1992. Constructive Expertise -It’s in our DNA.
-Responsible for planning the project to achieve objectives, including developing the project charter, Work Breakdown Structure (WBS), estimates and project plan deliverables.
- Plans and requests the project resources necessary to achieve project planning and objectives.
- Supports Client Leaders with information needed to update the business partners.
- Responsible for Enterprise Project Management System (EPMS) project management to support budgeting and project funding.
- Responsible for managing the project plan, achieving project objectives and escalating issues to client leaders and PMO management as necessary.
- Responsible for keeping track of purchase orders and vendor changes.
- Responsible for monitoring and controlling project scope, schedule, and budget and preparing Project Change Orders (PCOs) as required.
- Preparing project status reports and distributes to project stakeholders.
- Responsible for preparing monthly Current Work Plan (CWP) and support of the monthly financial forecast.
- Responsible for coordinating preparing of information necessary for stage gate reviews and for various review boards.
- Responsible for managing project closure activities.
- Demonstrates capability to read, understand and apply standard to complex documents affecting Utility projects, including but not limited to: agreements/contracts, ROW/Easements, one-line diagrams, surveys and general electrical and civil/structural drawings.
- Implement project documentation governance aligned with company and client requirements. Ensure project data integrity and documentation is accurate, timely and coordinated.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Construction Management or a related field
- 5 years of relevant experience
- MUST HAVE transmission and distribution experience
- Demonstrated ability to identify complex project risks, lead constructability reviews, develop risk mitigation and contingency plans, and implement action plans to reduce or eliminate project risks.
- Demonstrated knowledge of projects and program management within the context of business results
- Project Management Professional (PMP) [certified by the Project Management Institute (PMI) Global Accreditation Centre (GAC)] and/or Certified Construction Manager (CCM) [certified by the Construction Manager Certification Institute (CMCI), an independent administrative body of the Construction Management Association of America (CMAA)] highly desirable.
- Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret the most complex business documents.
- Ability to respond effectively to the most sensitive issues.
- Ability to write reports, manuals, procedures and articles using distinctive style. - Ability to make effective and persuasive presentations on complex topics to employees, clients, top management and/or public groups.
- Ability to motivate and negotiate effectively with key employees, top management, and client groups to take desired action.
Faithful+Gould offers its employees a robust rewards package which includes:
-Highly competitive salary
-Broad Employer based benefits package including medical/RX, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance
-Generous time-off benefits
-401 (k) with employer match
-Flexible work schedules dependent upon approval as determined by assignment demands
-Career development opportunities through our corporate university
-Highly-regarded tuition reimbursement program
-Valuable voluntary options including legal, long term care, pet insurance and car insurance
Equal Opportunity Employer
Faithful+Gould, an ATKINS company, is an equal opportunity, drug-free employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability candidates encouraged to apply. Please view Atkins Equal Opportunity Statement.
Faithful+Gould cares about your privacy. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer your Personal Data. By submitting your personal information to F+G, you confirm that you have read and accept our Privacy Notice.