Senior Project Manager
Senior Project Manager
Senior Project Manager
Why join us?
Our Phoenix team is growing! If you want to be a part of a successful global organization and have at least 8 years of experience as a Project Manager on large Utilities or Energy construction projects, we would like to connect with you. The purpose of this position is to lead multi-disciplined project solutions for our client, with direct accountability for overall project delivery. This is a full-time internal position with Faithful+Gould offering robust benefits.
Faithful+Gould is a world leader in project controls and consulting, providing clients with Owner’s Representative expertise and advice throughout the life of their construction projects. We offer varied and interesting projects with several high-profile clients across key business sectors which include many of the Fortune 100 companies and Federal/State/City government agencies.
Faithful+Gould is currently ranked #9 largest Construction Management Company and #7 Program Management Company by ENR (Engineering News Record). Established in 1947 in England and opened the first USA office in 1992. Constructive Expertise It’s in our DNA.
How will you contribute to the team?
To perform this role successfully, the individual will be responsible for but not limited to the following:
- Responsible for planning the project to achieve objectives, including developing the project charter, Work Breakdown Structure (WBS), estimates and project plan deliverables.
- Plans and requests the project resources necessary to achieve project planning and objectives.
- Supports Client Leaders with information needed to update the business partners.
- Responsible for Enterprise Project Management System (EPMS) project management to support budgeting and project funding.
- Responsible for managing the project plan, achieving project objectives and escalating issues to client leaders and PMO management as necessary.
- Responsible for keeping track of purchase orders and vendor changes.
- Responsible for monitoring and controlling project scope, schedule, and budget and preparing Project Change Orders (PCOs) as required.
- Preparing project status reports and distributes to project stakeholders.
- Responsible for preparing monthly Current Work Plan (CWP) and support of the monthly financial forecast.
- Responsible for coordinating preparing of information necessary for stage gate reviews and for various review boards.
- Responsible for managing project closure activities.
- Demonstrates capability to read, understand and apply standard to complex documents affecting Utility projects, including but not limited to: agreements/contracts, ROW/Easements, one-line diagrams, surveys and general electrical and civil/structural drawings.
- Implement project documentation governance aligned with company and client requirements. Ensure project data integrity and documentation is accurate, timely and coordinated.
- Facilitates discussions related to variances in forecasted costs versus actual costs
- Contributes to status update reviews on multiple projects
- Supports design, engineering, and constructability reviews for multiple projects
- Technologically savvy with the ability to learn complex database systems quickly
What will you contribute?
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Construction Management, or a related field.
- 8 years of relevant experience.
- Must have transmission and distribution experience.
- Demonstrated ability to identify complex project risks, lead constructability reviews, develop risk mitigation and contingency plans, and implement action plans to reduce or eliminate project risks.
- Demonstrated knowledge of projects and program management within the context of business results.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) [certified by the Project Management Institute (PMI) Global Accreditation Centre (GAC)] and/or Certified Construction Manager (CCM) [certified by the Construction Manager Certification Institute (CMCI), an independent administrative body of the Construction Management Association of America (CMAA)] highly desirable.
- Ability to comprehend, analyse, and interpret the most complex business documents.
- Ability to respond effectively to the most sensitive issues.
- Ability to write reports, manuals, procedures and articles using distinctive style. - Ability to make effective and persuasive presentations on complex topics to employees, clients, top management and/or public groups.
- Ability to motivate and negotiate effectively with key employees, top management, and client groups to take desired action.
What we offer at Faithful+Gould:
At Faithful+Gould, you will enjoy a robust rewards package which includes:
- Opportunity to work on various projects of various sizes
- Competitive salary
- Flexible work schedules
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Group Insurance
- Retirement Savings Plan with employer match
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Learning and development programs, training, career opportunities and a highly regarded tuition reimbursement program
If this sounds like you and you would like to expand your career with us, apply today!
Faithful+Gould is an equal opportunity, drug-free employer committed to diversity in the workplace. EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability.
Please review Faithful+Gould Equal Opportunity Statement here:
Faithful+Gould cares about your privacy and are committed to protecting your privacy. Please consult our Privacy Notice on our Careers site to know more about how we collect, use and transfer your Personal Data.
Note to staffing and direct hire agencies:
In the event a recruiter or agency who are not on our preferred supplier list submits a resume/candidate to anyone in the company, SNC-Lavalin family of companies, we explicitly reserve the right to recruit and hire the candidate(s) at our discretion and without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. https://careers.snclavalin.com/recruitment-agencies
We are sorry but we currently have no jobs in this area.
Continue browsing to look at our other available opportunities
Our Latest Articles
Recently viewed jobs