This vacancy has now expired... why not:
Our New York Team is growing! If you want to be a part of a successful global organization and have at least 7 years of experience as a Scheduler on large manufacturing construction projects that includes Microprocessor experience, we would like to connect with you. This position is responsible for the development, coordination, and maintenance of schedules to support the project requirements. The coordination must be consistent with Factory standards. These standards reference activity duration, activity logic, schedule SOP, and the schedule model. The Senior Scheduler must provide a comprehensive accurate project schedule to facilitate the successful execution and completion of the project. This position will be located at a long term project site east of Syracuse, NY.
Faithful+Gould, member of the SNC-Lavalin Group, is a world leader in project and cost consulting, providing clients with Owner’s Representative expertise and advice throughout the life of their construction projects. We offer varied and interesting projects with a number of high-profile clients across key business sectors which include many of the fortune 100 companies and Federal/State/City government agencies. Faithful+Gould is currently ranked #9 largest Construction Management Company and #7 Program Management Company by ENR (Engineering News Record). Established in 1947 in England and opened the first USA office in 1992. Constructive Expertise It’s in our DNA
• Develop and maintain the tool install schedules to meet the project teams’ schedule needs. Adhere to the SOP and manage the input and outputs to the schedule for accuracy.
• Understand and utilize defined systems used to create, update and maintain project schedules.
• Gain a thorough understanding and working knowledge of other systems that integrate with the schedule
• Schedulers must work with all teams required to maintain the schedules.
• Gain an understanding and working knowledge of theory of constraints and critical chain.
• Critical path analysis and reporting to project team members.
• Support the Project Controls Manager by planning & organizing the resource planning (including task planning by individual) and scheduling on the project.
• Maintain and manage schedule and produce weekly reports. Frequency and format defined by team.
• Provide schedule indicators and reports as defined by management (by project team).
• Support and participate in management forum report outs.
• Update and change schedule per established processes.
• Participate in all schedule update meetings.
• Produce what if analysis.
• At least a two-year technical degree with emphasis on project controls and project scheduling.
• Seven years’ experience planning, scheduling, monitoring, updating, and reporting on medium-sized projects.
• Two to five years’ experience with Primavera scheduling software.
• Excellent scheduling knowledge and ability to be technical advisor with respect to critical path, predecessors/successors, activity definition, activity sequencing, and logic.
• Complete knowledge of Primavera Scheduling Software. Thorough understanding of technical requirements for Primavera Scheduling Software (P5/6)
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Access
• Ability to translate scope requirements into a working schedule.
• Understanding the project life cycle. Demonstrate ability in driving the organization to use the data to drive risk identification, quantification, response, and control with respect to the master schedule.
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to identify critical project issues, analyze the schedules, and create reports to communicate issues.
• Must possess excellent verbal, written, and customer service skills. Must be able to interact and communicate to a wide range of customers.
• Knowledge of Web application use and shared drive methodology.
• Understanding and adherence to change control and progress update processes
• Faithful+Gould offers its employees a robust rewards package which includes:
• competitive salary
• broad Employer based benefits package including medical/RX, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance
• generous time off benefits-24 days a year (PTO + Holidays)
• 401 (k) with employer match
• flexible work schedules dependent upon approval as a result of assignment demands
• career development opportunities through our corporate university
• highly regarded tuition reimbursement program
• valuable voluntary options including legal, long term care, and pet insurance.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Faithful+Gould is an equal opportunity, drug free employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability candidates encouraged to apply. Please view statement
Faithful+Gould cares about your privacy. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer your Personal Data. By submitting your personal information to F+G, you confirm that you have read and accept our Privacy Notice.