Senior Telecom Technician
- Experienced telecommunication technician that is well versed and qualified to support fiber optic, CAT 6 and related equipment in both reactive and preventative maintenance scenarios.
- Assist Construction Coordinator and or Site Supervisor should the need arise.
- Excellent safety and execution mindset who shall mentor both Junior & Intermediate telecommunication technicians and instill in them a proactive approach to any and all issues encountered.
- Ensure that any and all test equipment is calibrated and suitable for the work scope in question and take appropriate action should that not be the case.
- Minimum ten years telecommunications experience.
- Must carry at least 6 of the following:
- FOA CFOD, CFOS/D, CFOS/O or CFOT
- BICSI DCDC, RCDD or ESS
- CNET CNIDP, CNCI (Copper Cabling and Fiber Optic Cabling), CDCM or CNIT
- Comm scope or TE course certificates
- Fluke Versiv Certified Cabling Test Technician Training (CCTT)
- Draka Certified Engineers Program