Site Project Administrator (Sarnia, ON)
This vacancy has now expired... why not:
Assist the Site Construction and HSE Managers in coordination of project Construction and HSE requirements and efficient documentation control.
- Receive, process and distribute incoming project documentation to various parties on site.
- Receive, review and send e-mails.
- Maintains the entire filing system and project archives applicable to direct position electronically and hard copies as required.
- Support onboarding of new hires as per site specific requirements.
- Coordinate visitors to site and all applicate requirements.
- Consolidate and submit daily progress and workforce reports.
- Procurement – Create Material Requisitions and submit for approvals. Liaise with Project Purchaser to purchase.
- Maintain office and coffee supplies as required.
- Act as super user of the SNCL Health and Safety Management System (IMS, Bluesky).
- Maintain databases of safety statistics, audits and inspections.
- Manage register of incident reporting and investigations, including action follow-up and close-out.
- Ensure initial notifications are correctly distributed.
- Issue incident reports and maintain register of distribution.
- Collate site hours of construction workforce and report/publish weekly and monthly statistics internally and externally.
- Assist with preparation and presentation of training material.
- Prepare handout material and present site inductions.
- Take minutes and records of morning huddle and monthly safety management meeting.
- Manage and maintain safety information and training systems.
- Other general office duties as and when requested.
- Enter visible felt leadership observations into the project safety database.
- Issue daily site wide safety brief.
- Administer the projects safety recognition program.
- Administer the collection and retention of all project safety paperwork.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Computer Literacy – Multiple internal systems. MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint), Outlook.
- Relevant Experience – 5 years previous experience in Administration and Coordination of work processes and personnel.
- Excellent influencing skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
Appropriate accommodations will be provided upon request throughout the recruitment and hiring process as required by Company policy and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA).
Successful applicants will be notified about SNC-Lavalin’s accommodation policies at the time the employment offer is extended, and the information will be shared with new personnel during the onboarding process
Founded in 1911, SNC-Lavalin is a global fully integrated professional services and project management company and a major player in the ownership of infrastructure. From offices around the world, SNC-Lavalin's employees are proud to build what matters. Our teams provide comprehensive end-to-end project solutions – including capital investment, consulting, design, engineering, construction, sustaining capital and operations and maintenance – to clients in oil and gas, mining and metallurgy, infrastructure and power. On July 3, 2017, SNC-Lavalin acquired Atkins, one of the world's most respected design, engineering and project management consultancies http://www.snclavalin.com/
At SNC-Lavalin, we seek to hire individuals with diverse characteristics, backgrounds and perspectives. We strongly believe that world-class talent makes no distinctions based on gender, ethnic or national origin, sexual identity and orientation, age, religion or disability, but enriches itself through these differences.