Specialist Civil3D - Remote Working
Specialist Civil3D - Remote Working
As one of the world’s leading consultancies operating in the built and natural environment, we offer unparalleled opportunities for talented individuals in search of a rewarding career both in India and around the world. Atkins India is committed to design excellence in the delivery of first-class solutions which combine innovation, imagination and best practice.
Atkins is a member of SNC Lavalin Organization. Founded in 1911, SNC-Lavalin is a global, fully integrated professional services and project management company and a major player in the ownership of infrastructure. The combined entity of Atkins and SNC-Lavalin has created one of the largest global engineering and project management consultancies with approximately 50,000 employees and operating across 50 countries.
What will you contribute?
Global Design Training Service is a new service line of the Design Transformation, Digital Future. We are looking for a Civil3D expert trainer with a proven track record of excellent project delivery nationally and internationally to BIM Level 2 requirements. Minimum expectations are as below:
- MTech or BEng qualification with minimum 10 -15 years of project delivery experience in Civil3D
- Excellent communication, influencing and presentation skills.
- Guide Architecture, Engineering, and Construction professionals to better ways of doing things - through technology e.g. use of Dynamo.
- Experience of learning and development of engineers about new technologies and new ways of working.
- Excellent technical knowledge and experience to provide insight that helps people, organizations, and companies do more, do it better, and do it competitively.
- In depth understanding of associated Autodesk products for interdisciplinary co-ordination such as BIM 360, Navisworks, Revit.
- Strong problem solving and interpersonal skills.
- passionate about learning and development.
- Autodesk certified professional.
- Competency in BIM Level 2.
What we offer at Atkins?
At Atkins, you will enjoy a robust rewards package which includes:
- Opportunity to work on various projects of various sizes.
- Competitive salary.
- Group Insurance.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
- Learning and development programs, training, career opportunities.
The masculine gender is used only to simplify the wording.
Atkins is an equal opportunity, drug-free employer committed to diversity in the workplace. EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability.
In today’s global market, diverse groups make better decisions and that better decisions lead to better business results, as such Atkins proactively recruiting and onboarding candidates from a diverse and talented applicant pool.
Please review Atkins Equal Opportunity Statement here:
Atkins cares about your privacy and are committed to protecting your privacy. Please consult our Privacy Notice on our Careers site to know more about how we collect, use and transfer your Personal Data.
Note to staffing and direct hire agencies:
In the event a recruiter or agency who are not on our preferred supplier list submits a resume/candidate to anyone in the company, SNC-Lavalin family of companies, we explicitly reserve the right to recruit and hire the candidate(s) at our discretion and without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. https://careers.snclavalin.com/recruitment-agencies
We are sorry but we currently have no jobs in this area.
Continue browsing to look at our other available opportunities
Our Latest Articles
Recently viewed jobs