Why join us?
We are hiring! As Sustainability Manager, you will provide leadership in the firm’s commitment to sustainable design as well as the global commitment to designing towards a future net zero accomplishment. This work includes directing and performing LEED certification efforts as well as meeting the requirements for other forms of WELL or sustainable certifications currently in use in the United States.
This position is located in Dallas, TX, Orlando, Miami, or Tampa, FL and reports to our Director of Architecture, US.
Atkins is one of the world’s most respected design, engineering, and project management consultancies. Atkins has been providing architecture, engineering, environmental consulting, urban planning, landscape architecture, infrastructure planning, and program management services to public and private clients across the United States for more than 50 years.
Atkins is committed to lead in the urgent transition to a low-carbon economy.
How will you contribute to the team?
- Directs and performs LEED certification efforts and opportunities across multiple offices and ongoing projects.
- Interacts with US Green Building Council, design teams, and clients in assembling/managing data, energy modelling and information necessary to submit applications for certifications and to promote sustainable design.
- Collects technical data and performs research, computations, permit applications, and submittal reviews to support project needs.
- Assists in the preparation of contracts, specifications, fee proposals, and presentations.
- Assists in coordinating/reviewing the work of consultants and staff involved in project development activities.
- Attends conferences and meetings with clients and regulatory agencies to ascertain requirements.
What will you contribute?
- Bachelor of Architecture degree required.
- Minimum four years’ experience in architecture, engineering or interior design including three years with a focus on meeting sustainability objectives including LEED and other programs currently in place in the United States.
- LEED AP BD+C and WELL AP accreditation preferred.
What we offer at Atkins:
At Atkins, you will enjoy a robust rewards package which includes:
- Career growth opportunity to influence transformational design projects of various sizes focused on quality and sustainability.
- Competitive salary
- Flexible work schedules
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Group Insurance
- Retirement Savings Plan with employer match
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Learning and development programs, training, career opportunities and a highly regarded tuition reimbursement program
If this sounds like you and you would like to expand your career with us, apply today!
Atkins is an equal opportunity, drug-free employer committed to diversity in the workplace. EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability.
Please review Atkins Equal Opportunity Statement here:
Atkins cares about your privacy and are committed to protecting your privacy. Please consult our Privacy Notice on our Careers site to know more about how we collect, use and transfer your Personal Data.
Note to staffing and direct hire agencies:
In the event a recruiter or agency who are not on our preferred supplier list submits a resume/candidate to anyone in the company, SNC-Lavalin family of companies, we explicitly reserve the right to recruit and hire the candidate(s) at our discretion and without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. https://careers.snclavalin.com/recruitment-agencies
We are sorry but we currently have no jobs in this area.
Continue browsing to look at our other available opportunities
Our Latest Articles
Recently viewed jobs