Talent Attraction / Social Media Analyst
Talent Attraction / Social Media Analyst
We have an exciting opportunity for a talented and enthusiastic individual to develop their digital and events skills within the talent brand arm of our recruitment function. You’ll have day-to-day responsibility for the Atkins recruitment social media channels, managing content across our careers site, as well as supporting the management and delivery of several careers events across the year ensuring everything aligns to our Local Value Proposition.
In this role, you’ll monitor our social media channels, including moderation and community management and conduct content sourcing and scheduling. You’ll promote our unique content, share company culture and provide campaign support to ensure we amplify our messaging in a targeted, sustained way across our chosen channels.
You’ll also be key to the development and ongoing maintenance of our careers site, working with the wider attraction team to implement ongoing improvements and build new content including campaign landing pages and employee blogs.
The role also allows you to own some exciting projects within the team that feed into our attraction strategy. You’ll support our events calendar by owning and delivering several career events across the year working with the businesses to prioritise, research, plan and market multiple events simultaneously. Alongside this you’ll also own our recruitment podcast channel, sourcing internal and external subjects and running and recording each podcast.
- Day-to-day management of the Atkins social media channels (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram).
- Social media content sourcing.
- Ownership of our recruitment podcast series.
- Management of our employee advocacy platform, EveryoneSocial.
- Ownership of the content calendar and responsible for ensuring it’s up to date at all times.
- Monthly detailed analytics reports across social media channels.
- Website updates – updating the website with new blogs, articles and other content as required.
- Support in the planning and delivery of a range of careers-related events, on budget and to quality.
- Having a good understanding of our Local Value Proposition and our ED&I strategy and ensuring this permeates through all activity.
- Support with the management of the day-to-day logistics and activities of the career’s events programme.
- Make sure event administration is accurate, organised and to procedure.
Where you could work
You can be based in any of our offices across the UK. This role reports to the talent attraction recruitment partner and will see you working as part of our high-performing, innovative team. We’ll be on hand to provide bags of support along with the opportunity to develop your skills.
What you can bring
- A degree in either digital, marketing or social media.
- Evidence of social media channel management, including curating content and using software to schedule postings.
- Experience of working with websites and demonstrable evidence of working with html.
- Involvement in event management.
- Prior experience of running podcasts is desirable but not essential.
- Comfortable working in a team and autonomously, actively supporting the business and their colleagues, with a positive and outgoing personality.
- Highly organised, it is expected you’ll have the ability to work to tight deadlines whilst maintaining a high level of attention to detail.
Meeting your needs
To help you get the most out of life in and outside of work, we offer employees "Total Rewards". It's a package that can be tailored to your changing lifestyle, career and personal needs. Read about out Total rewards.
Making sure you're supported is important to us. So, if you identify as having a disability, tell us ahead of your interview. And let's talk through any adjustments you might need.
More about us
Atkins, a member of the SNC-Lavalin Group, is a leading global consultancy with over 80 years of design and engineering expertise. With us, you'll be surrounded by the skills, knowledge and support to help you succeed. Together, we can deliver projects which have a positive, sustainable impact on the world.
Atkins, ranked as one of LinkedIn’s Top 25 Companies, where UK professionals want to work and stay once they join.
This role may require security clearance and offers of employment will be dependent on obtaining the relevant level of clearance. If this is necessary, it will be discussed with you at interview.
If applying to this role please do not make reference to (in conversation) or include in your application or CV, details of any current or previously held security clearance.
Atkins, part of the SNC-Lavalin Group, is committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce. As an Equal Opportunities Employer, we value applications from all backgrounds, cultures and ability.
Atkins recognise that there are many well qualified people who are looking to further their career, but who cannot commit to full time employment. We support flexible working arrangements and are interested to discuss how we can accommodate individual requirements.
Atkins is a part of the SNC Lavalin Group, we work largely across the transport, infrastructure, energy, aerospace and defence sectors. We’re involved in the delivery of major projects such as Hinkle
Our Latest Articles
Recently viewed jobs