This vacancy has now expired... why not:
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
- Meet and greet delegates that attend courses.
- Handle pre course administration from dealing with the initial enquiry to delegate registration on the day.
- Conduct a range of support duties relating to pre and post course activity in accordance with internal quality systems.
- Manage and update systems for training and competence assessment standards within Atkins. Maintain records appropriate to training and assessment.
- Be familiar with internal quality system and subsequent updates to ensure pre and post course arrangement to comply with training licensing requirements (such as Network Rail and London Underground).
- Process and update post course paperwork as well as accurately inputting information on to relevant electronic systems.
- Maintain training and assessment records for Atkins Rail personnel.
- General office upkeep admin duties, which include maintaining office supplies.
- Assist the Safety Training Co-ordinator as appropriate.
Qualifications and Experience
- Ability to work accurately.
- Time management and organisation skills.
- Experience in working with customers.
- Good fundamental knowledge of English and maths.
- Experience of using different systems, computer skills essential in spreadsheet and database systems, ability to use Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Strong sense of commitment and a good communicator (oral and written) at all levels.
- Self-motivated with good organisational and general office skills.
Our Latest Articles