Vehicle Delivery Supervisor
Vehicle Delivery Supervisor
Why join us?
The Ottawa Light Rail Transit Constructors (OLRT-C) is the consortium developed to oversee the construction of the Confederation Line 1 from Blair to Tunney’s Pasture, and construction of the maintenance and storage facility. The design-build joint venture is made up of partners Dragados Canada, SNC-Lavalin, and EllisDon.
As part of the Ottawa based project, we are looking for a qualified Vehicle Delivery Supervisor. The incumbent will be responsible to assist the Vehicle Delivery Team with all vehicle acceptance processes, documentation generation, and to operate Alstom vehicles for Testing and Commissioning purposes.
How will you contribute to the team?
- To provide support in the supervision and coordination of quality related vehicle inspections.
- To provide support in the supervision and coordination the vehicle acceptance process.
- To provide support in the supervision and coordination of regular production floor visits.
- To provide support in the supervision and inspection of minor deficiency list rectifications.
- To operate Alstom LRV’s for testing and commissioning purposes including coordinating and obtaining track occupancy permits.
- To provide written reports on all items noted above.
- To generate reports and spreadsheets for tracking purposes.
- To provide input on vehicle issues.
- To provide support with writing letters and following up on issues related to vehicles.
- Other reasonable duties that may be required to support the Vehicle Delivery Team.
What will you contribute?
- Must be a qualified Electric Railcar Operator.
- Must be qualified with CLROR Rules including radio communications, switch operation
- Basic Alstom vehicle trouble-shooting skills an asset.
- Able to read and understand railway related documentation associated with Alstom Vehicles and operations.
- Good report writing skills including using excel and word as a minimum.
- Good communication skills
What we offer at SNC-Lavalin:
- Opportunity to work on various projects of various sizes
- Competitive salary
- Motivational financial package & flexible benefits
- Defined contribution pension plan in which SNC-Lavalin contributes
- Work equipment provided according to the season (boot, bib, helmet, gloves, etc.);
- Employee Share Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- 3 weeks of vacation time
- Learning and development programs, training, career opportunities
You wish to leverage your experience and contribute to this position? Apply now!
At SNC-Lavalin, we seek to hire individuals with diverse characteristics, backgrounds and perspectives. We strongly believe that world-class talent makes no distinctions based on gender, ethnic or national origin, sexual identity and orientation, age, religion or disability, but enriches itself through these differences.
SNC-Lavalin cares about your privacy. SNC-Lavalin and other subsidiary or affiliated companies of SNC-Lavalin (referred to throughout as “SNC-Lavalin”) are committed to protecting your privacy. Please consult our Privacy Notice on our Careers site to know more about how we collect, use and transfer your Personal Data.
By submitting your personal information to SNC-Lavalin, you confirm that you have read and accept our Privacy Notice.
Founded in 1911, SNC-Lavalin is a global fully integrated professional services and project management company and a major player in the ownership of infrastructure. From offices around the world, SNC-Lavalin's employees are proud to build what matters. Our teams provide comprehensive end-to-end project solutions – including capital investment, consulting, design, engineering, construction, sustaining capital and operations and maintenance – to clients in oil and gas, mining and metallurgy, infrastructure and power. On July 3, 2017, SNC-Lavalin acquired Atkins, one of the world's most respected design, engineering and project management consultancies. http://www.snclavalin.com
We are sorry but we currently have no jobs in this area.
Continue browsing to look at our other available opportunities
Our Latest Articles
Recently viewed jobs