West Coast Pharmaceutical and Bio-Pharma Delivery Manager
This vacancy has now expired... why not:
Coast Pharmaceutical and Bio-Pharma Delivery Manager
Our West Coast Team is growing! This is a key role within our Industrial sector and will be leading our services efforts on the West Coast in the Pharmaceutical and Bio-Pharma Sub Sector as well as collaborating with our Property sector and national teams to further develop existing client relationships and successful project execution. This role will be based in our West Coast office reporting to the Pharmaceutical and Bio-Pharma Subsector Lead. This role will be a key contributor to our Pharma team as a technical expert. The Bio-Pharma Delivery Manager will also lead by example and be focus on project controls, scheduling, risk management and industrial estimating services efforts in line with the Faithful+Gould long term business plan. The Bio-Pharma Delivery Manager will have an established understanding of the marketplace and proven experience identifying business opportunities and managing relationships with key clients in the Industrial sectors. This is a full time, internal position that comes with robust benefits. We seek individuals who are searching for long-term tenure and career growth with Faithful+Gould!
• Supports the F+G Americas business strategy with a continued commitment to business growth.
Supports the Pharmaceutical and Bio-Pharma Sub Sector Lead in developing and
implementing the Pharma Sub Sector business development plans and key activities
• Works with local office management/Director to implement the local office business strategy.
• Works with the Pharma Sub Sector Lead and Consult teams to develop and implement continuous improvements in service delivery.
• Acts as lead KAM (Key Account Management) interface with client and related project team members and develops full understanding of the scope of the project.
Provides guidance to all staff involved in project deliverables and client
• Manages or consults on the technical aspects of large engagements and mitigates risk.
• Understands client expectations, requirements and requested deliverables.
• Maintains personal chargeability in excess of 75% or at a rate designated by regional management.
• Writes, develops and reviews technical sections of proposals, as needed.
• Wins work through effective QA/QC, technical excellence and service delivery.
• Ensures engagement reviews and quality assurance procedures take place for all assigned projects.
• Provides senior level general project management support as necessary (e.g., financial/operational budgeting, consolidation, analysis, forecasting; business development; pricing; billing; key client/consultant relationship management).
• Technical and management support for key accounts.
• Participates in the development, planning and
implementation of public relations programs in the local market and global
sector(s); develops press releases and participates in selective industry associations
and community activities in a leadership role and client engagement events.
• Collaborates and contributes to continuous improvement and development of local marketing initiatives and projects supporting West Coast market and global sector growth.
• A Bachelor's degree in Business, Communications, Architecture, Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Construction or related field is preferred.
• Have at least 15 years of experience in an industry related role with a proven track record in Pharmaceutical, Bio-Pharma and Construction Commercial projects.
• Be highly articulate with a clear and analytical approach to problem solving and strong decision-making abilities.
• Experience as a Lead Project Controls Manager / Project Delivery Manager with strong P6 and cost management.
• Strong experience with Industrial and Construction Commercial projects.
• Solid and positive relationships with corporate occupies and end users to establish brand and service offerings.
• Have a thorough understanding and hands on expertise in utilizing Information Technology in the performance of work.
• Professional registration in field of practice is required, if available, e.g., PMP, CPPM, LEED, AACE, CII.
• Faithful+Gould offers its employees a robust rewards package which includes:
• Competitive salary
• Broad Employer based benefits package including medical/RX, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance
• Generous time-off benefits
• 401 (k) with employer match
• Flexible work schedules dependent upon approval as a result of assignment demands
• Career development opportunities through our corporate university
• Highly regarded tuition reimbursement program
• Valuable voluntary options including legal, long term care, pet insurance and car insurance
Equal Opportunity Employer
Faithful+Gould is an equal opportunity, drug free employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability candidates encouraged to apply. Please view statement
Faithful+Gould cares about your privacy. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer your Personal Data. By submitting your personal information to F+G, you confirm that you have read and accept our Privacy Notice.