This vacancy has now expired... why not:
- Coordinates the preparation, consolidation and analysis of financial statements, reports and budget estimates.
- Performs complex accounting activities relating to the general ledger.
- Writes various complex financial reports.
- Interprets financial reports for management.
- Compares actual versus projected results and explaining variances.
- Undertakes special analytical studies such as the identification of trends or the evaluation of current control systems.
- Performs special analyses or studies in area of specialization.
- Compiles and analyzes complex information and makes recommendations based on findings.
- Assigns work to accounting support staff. •
- Presents results/analysis.
- Provides technical guidance to co-workers.
- Supervises work of subordinates within a small work unit.
- Accountable for unit deliverables.
- BS Accounting/Commerce/Finance and at least 10 years significant experience, or an equivalent combination of education and related experience.
- Basic understanding of accounting and finance and knowledge of reciprocal effects of the work upon other disciplines/ fields.
- Familiarity with company’s established guidelines, procedures and practices as well as other departments and suppliers.
- Basic understanding of applicable legislation and regulations.
- Proficiency in principles and theories of field of work
We are sorry but we currently have no jobs in this area.
Continue browsing to look at our other available opportunities
Our Latest Articles
Recently viewed jobs