Chartered Senior Landscape Architect
Chartered Senior Landscape Architect
This vacancy has now expired... why not:
Chartered Landscape Architect - Glasgow /Edinburgh
We are one of the leading engineering and design consultancies in the UK and one of the largest design firms in the world. Our work includes a diverse and expanding portfolio of private and public sector projects including urban regeneration, masterplanning, healthcare, design guidance, and infrastructure projects across Scotland and the UK.
We are looking for a talented and enthusiastic Chartered Landscape Architect to join our expanding Architecture, Masterplanning and Landscape teams in the Glasgow /Edinburgh offices. The role offers a wide variety of experience and provides an excellent opportunity for career progression.
- Lead design input to a range of projects, including infrastructure, public realm, urban regeneration and design guidance.
- Preparation of bids and input to work-winning activities
- Provision of landscape advice to clients
- Management, including resource and financial management, of projects
- Mentoring of junior staff
- A relevant Landscape degree
- Chartered membership of the UK Landscape Institute
- A minimum 3 years post chartership experience in a Landscape role would be advantageous, ideally in both the public and private sectors.
- Experience in the management and delivery of multi-disciplinary projects, particularly in the sectors of transport/active travel, water and urban regeneration
- Excellent project management skills for multi-disciplinary projects
- Proven ability to manage budgets
- Consultancy experience is an advantage, as is a need to demonstrate commercial expertise
- Competent in AutoCAD and Adobe software packages. Ability to use Revit or other 3D platforms would be advantageous.
The successful applicant must be flexible and self-motivated and be expected to demonstrate the following:
- Good communication skills, with ability to draft reports and design information to a high standard
- Ability to work under pressure, and have proven success in meeting tight deadlines
- Confident team worker, but able to work with limited supervision
- Commercial awareness and business development skills
- Flexibility to work in other UK offices according to workload demands.
- In return, Atkins offers an excellent opportunity for your personal development as well as an attractive remuneration package that includes a competitive salary and benefits package, contribution towards professional subscriptions and career development opportunities that include technical, project and business management skills with one of the UK’s leading design consultancies.
This role may require security clearance and offers of employment will be dependent on obtaining the relevant level of clearance. If this is necessary, it will be discussed with you at interview.
If applying to this role please do not make reference to (in conversation) or include in your application or CV, details of any current or previously held security clearance.
Atkins recognise that there are many well qualified people who are looking to further their career, but who cannot commit to full time employment. We support flexible working arrangements and are interested to discuss how we can accommodate individual requirements.
ATKINS, part of the SNC Lavalin Group, is committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce. As an Equal Opportunities Employer, we value applications from all backgrounds, cultures and ability.
Our employees are rewarded with competitive salaries, opportunities to invest and many other benefits including: 25 days holiday + bank holidays, Option to purchase up to 5 extra days per year, Company pension scheme, Group Disability Scheme, Share Incentive Scheme, Life Assurance, Cycle to Work Scheme, Health Screening, Employee Assistance Programme, Professional Memberships
We are sorry but we currently have no jobs in this area.
Continue browsing to look at our other available opportunities
Our Latest Articles
Recently viewed jobs