Why join us?
Our Team is seeking a Site Electrical Construction Manager to work with our team. The ideal candidate has experience in a manufacturing environment with oversight responsibilities of electrical contractors. This position will be located at various locations around the US and is 100% travel with expenses covered.
Faithful+Gould is a world leader in project controls and consulting, providing clients with Owner’s Representative expertise and advice throughout the life of their construction projects. We offer varied and interesting projects with several high-profile clients across key business sectors which include many of the Fortune 100 companies and Federal/State/City government agencies. Faithful+Gould is currently ranked #11 largest Construction Management Company and #9 Program Management Company by ENR (Engineering News Record). Established in 1947 in England and opened the first USA office in 1992. Constructive Expertise It’s in our DNA.
How will you contribute to the team?
- Oversight and coordination of Electrical and Controls contractor activities for an operational industrial facility performing renovations, and build outs on existing plants as well as on greenfield projects.
- Promotion of a Beyond Zero safety culture and compliance with project and OSHA safety requirements. Interface between engineering and construction operations for resolution of technical issues related to all disciplines.
- Monitor the activities of contractors and subcontractors performing craftwork, ensuring compliance with project quality, safety, and security requirements.
- Assist the Contractor(s) in directing daily work activities, coordinating the placement and movement of onsite equipment and material.
- Ensure that all Contractor personnel are trained on and aware of specifications and work procedures and are utilized to ensure optimal efficiency.
- Assume direct responsibility to ensure that all work performed by the Contractors is in accordance with contractual requirements, and meets all drawings and specifications.
- Assist Contractors in maintaining effective schedule and cost control.
What will you contribute?
- Experience in a management role over Electrical and Controls subcontractors on an industrial facility projects required.
- 10 years of experience in industrial construction and/or manufacturing
- Understand and utilize Information technology in the performance of work including Microsoft Office Suite
- Manage and assist document control in maintaining accurate project files for all construction information.
- Planning of all installations and deliveries associated with the assigned project. • Generate and/or participate in Facility Incident Prevention Planning (FIPP), Constructability Reviews, Request for Information (RFI) process and Construction Coordination Meetings.
- Provide timely and complete resolution to technical questions and requests for information
- Assist in developing and maintaining project schedule.
- Ensure applicable Quality Assurance programs are implemented and followed
What we offer at Faithful+Gould:
At Faithful+Gould, you will enjoy competitive compensation, a safe and healthy work environment, and a full range of benefits (i.e.: group insurance, retirement savings plan, share purchase plan, continuing education program, etc.). or
- Opportunity to work on various projects of various sizes
- Competitive salary
- Motivational financial package & flexible benefits
- Defined contribution pension plan in which SNC-Lavalin contributes
- Work equipment provided according to the season (boot, bib, helmet, gloves, etc.);
- Employee Share Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- 3 weeks of vacation time
- Learning and development programs, training, career opportunities
If you think that a career with our team could match your profile, submit your application online now!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Faithful+Gould, an ATKINS company, is an equal opportunity, drug free employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability candidates encouraged to apply. Please view Atkins https://careers.snclavalin.com/equal-opportunities-statement
Faithful+Gould cares about your privacy. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer your Personal Data. By submitting your personal information to F+G, you confirm that you have read and accept our Privacy Notice.
Note to staffing and direct hire agencies:
In the event a recruiter or agency who is not on our preferred supplier list submits a resume/candidate to anyone in the company, SNC-Lavalin family of companies, we explicitly reserve the right to recruit and hire the candidate(s) at our discretion and without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. https://careers.snclavalin.com/recruitment-agencies
We are sorry but we currently have no jobs in this area.
Continue browsing to look at our other available opportunities
Our Latest Articles
Recently viewed jobs