Support and assist regional project management teams to manage and control their documentation of customers and vendors i.e. proposals, product related issues and drawings/documents in a timely and efficient manner.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Maintain a Master Document Register (MDR) consisting of drawings, specifications, procedures and plans.
- Examine documents such as blueprints, drawings, change orders, and specifications to verify completeness and data accuracy.
- Follow-up with all the stakeholders to monitor and closure as per the schedule of due dates for drawings, specifications, software, technical manuals, and other documents.
- Prepare and maintain a filing system in various collaboration platforms e.g. Aconex, SharePoint as per project requirements. This filing system allows management team to get an updated Customer & Supplier issued documents as receiving, recording, and processing for internal and external organizations review and approval.
- Manage the flow of correspondence in and out of the company through proper transmittals; ensure outgoing documents are accurate, comply with company standards and policies, route correspondence to correct associates; and protect and secure confidential and proprietary information.
- Copy or scan materials; organize, maintain, and safeguard files and database.
- Review and verify project documents for completeness, format, and compliance with contract requirements.
- Submit project documentation to management team for their approval and transmit approved documents to customer.
- Distribute documentation to the project team and customers for their review and comments.
- Receive, distribute, and track comments received from customers.
- Liaise with engineers, managers, customers, and other stakeholders to discuss the project, prepare documents, or modify contract schedules.
- Liaise with document originators or engineer’s liaison personnel to resolve discrepancies and compiles required changes to documents.
- Update changes of computerized or manual control records; release documents and notify the affected departments.
- Provide support to other departments within the framework of the project e.g. assisting flow of company info.
Minimum Qualification and Experience
- Graduate in any discipline preferably from the technical background
- For French projects, candidate must have DELF-B2 or DALF-C1 certificate from Alliance Française (French learning institute)
- Must have solid experience of 3-8 years of experience in Document Control in engineering, manufacturing or construction.
- Adaptability to cope with diverse systems and procedures applicable to a variety of projects.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Willing and proactiveness to work under tight deadlines and taking ownership of the tasks assigned to him or her
- Ability to manage the document control process independently with minimum supervision.
- Ability to utilize Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc. as tools to enable effective evaluation of information and reporting to Management.
- MS Office tools: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.
Aconex, SharePoint, EDMS and DEMACS
We are sorry but we currently have no jobs in this area.
Continue browsing to look at our other available opportunities
Our Latest Articles
Recently viewed jobs