This vacancy has now expired... why not:
Why join us?
This position is based out of our office in Baytown, TX, and reports to our Site Supervisor. It is responsible for working with members within the Oil & Gas Sector, the Mechanical Drafting team is responsible for the technical accuracy and quality of creating isometrics, field sketches & CAD drawings and the delivery of corporate & client drafting needs. The team is committed to meeting the external and internal needs of SNC-Lavalin’s stakeholders worldwide, while presenting a clear and consistent corporate identity.
As a Field Design/Drafter you will work as part of the Refinery Owner Design Team and will be responsible for creating drawings throughout the design and MOC processes. You will also be responsible for supporting internal client engineering and design teams on various needs for specific Oil & Gas Projects.
How will you contribute to the team?
- Creates P&ID’s from field sketches and piping isometrics.
- Markups on MOC based As-Built drawings.
- Understands and comply with current drafting standards and symbols.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
What will you contribute?
- Must be able to work safely in an office/field environment.
- 2 -5 years of field experience in piping.
- Technical knowledge of P&ID drawings, layout, and symbols.
- Ability to read and understand engineering drawings of all disciplines.
- Self-motivated and willing to learn and progress in role.
- Dedicated to overall team and project success.
What we offer at SNC-Lavalin:
At SNC-Lavalin, you will enjoy competitive compensation, a safe and healthy work environment, and a full range of benefits:
- Opportunity to work on various projects of various sizes
- Competitive salary
- Motivational financial package & flexible benefits
- Group Insurance
- Retirement Savings Plan
- Employee Share Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Learning and development programs, training, career opportunities
You think that a career in our team could match your profile, submit your application online now!
Founded in 1911, SNC-Lavalin is a global fully integrated professional services and project management company and a major player in the ownership of infrastructure. From offices around the world, SNC-Lavalin's employees are proud to build what matters. Our teams provide comprehensive end-to-end project solutions – including capital investment, consulting, design, engineering, construction, sustaining capital and operations and maintenance – to clients in oil and gas, mining and metallurgy, infrastructure and power. On July 3, 2017, SNC-Lavalin acquired Atkins, one of the world's most respected design, engineering and project management consultancies. http://www.snclavalin.com.
We are sorry but we currently have no jobs in this area.
Continue browsing to look at our other available opportunities
Our Latest Articles
Recently viewed jobs