Graduate Analyst/Analyst - Global Recruitment Operations
Graduate Analyst/Analyst - Global Recruitment Operations
As one of the world’s leading consultancies operating in the built and natural environment, we offer unparalleled opportunities for talented individuals in search of a rewarding career both in India and around the world. Atkins India is committed to design excellence in the delivery of first-class solutions which combine innovation, imagination and best practice.
Atkins is a member of SNC Lavalin Organization. Founded in 1911, SNC-Lavalin is a global, fully integrated professional services and project management company and a major player in the ownership of infrastructure. The combined entity of Atkins and SNC-Lavalin has created one of the largest global engineering and project management consultancies with approximately 50,000 employees and operating across 50 countries.
The Atkins Recruitment Operations Centre of Expertise has a vacancy for a Recruitment Operations Analyst. Working within the in-house Recruitment Team you will be responsible for providing an efficient recruitment co-ordination service to Recruitment Advisors and Recruitment Managers spread across geographies and time-zones.
The role will provide an opportunity to work with a range of Atkins’ businesses & regions and will be focussed on supporting recruitment delivery, ensuring that:
- Services provided are in line with Atkins’ recruitment processes and business needs.
- Standards of best practice and legal regulation are complied with.
- Administration and Contract Filing processes are maintained to a high standard.
- Internal and external candidates are dealt with promptly and effectively.
What will you contribute?
The ideal candidate will have proven co-ordination and administration expertise. Although this expertise will have ideally been gained within a Recruitment or HR environment, we are open to candidates from related industries. To perform this role successfully, the individual will be responsible for but not limited to the following:
- Graduate or Post-graduate in English/French literature or MBA/BBA in HRM for a reputed institute.
- 6 months to 1-year work exposure in a global corporate will be preferred.
- The capability to plan and schedule work in line with changing priorities.
- Strong administrative and organisation skills.
- Ability to work with high volume workload and tight deadlines.
- Customer focused with a ‘can do’ attitude.
- A strong sense of attention to detail with a focus on service delivery.
- Experience of using recruitment management systems (Workday) is advantageous.
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office – Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Knowledge/experience of Office 365 – SharePoint, PowerApps, Power Automate.
- Exposure to Social Media branding in-line with corporate guidelines.
How will you contribute to the team?
- Provide operational day to day support to Recruitment Advisors and Recruitment Partners.
- Develop understanding of recruitment processes and apply these in a consistent manner
- Maintain and update Atkins Recruitment Management System – Job creation & posting, Offer Management, Interview scheduling, screening of applications and other activities.
- Maintain the team’s processes for scanning and filing contracts.
- Produce recruitment reports utilising the Atkins Recruitment Management System, as directed by the COE Manager
- Respond to queries from internal and external customers in a prompt and courteous manner
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the recruitment processes implementing changes when required
- Adhere to the Atkins recruitment policies and processes applying best practice in recruitment co-ordination activities
- Escalate issues and blockages to the relevant Recruitment Advisor or the Recruitment Manager, in order that resolutions can be sought
- Support with redeployment administration activities when as and when required
- Provide coordination support to other regional recruitment coordinators when required
- Willingness to work in rotation/nigh shifts is a must.
What we offer at Atkins?
At Atkins, you will enjoy a robust rewards package which includes:
- Opportunity to work on various projects of various sizes.
- Competitive salary.
- Group Insurance.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
- Learning and development programs, training, career opportunities.
The masculine gender is used only to simplify the wording.
Atkins is an equal opportunity, drug-free employer committed to diversity in the workplace. EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability.
In today’s global market, diverse groups make better decisions and that better decisions lead to better business results, as such Atkins proactively recruiting and onboarding candidates from a diverse and talented applicant pool.
Please review Atkins Equal Opportunity Statement here:
Atkins cares about your privacy and are committed to protecting your privacy. Please consult our Privacy Notice on our Careers site to know more about how we collect, use and transfer your Personal Data.
Note to staffing and direct hire agencies:
In the event a recruiter or agency who are not on our preferred supplier list submits a resume/candidate to anyone in the company, SNC-Lavalin family of companies, we explicitly reserve the right to recruit and hire the candidate(s) at our discretion and without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. https://careers.snclavalin.com/recruitment-agencies
As one of the world’s leading consultancies operating in the built and natural environment, we offer unparalleled opportunities for talented individuals in search of a rewarding career both in India a
Our Latest Articles
Recently viewed jobs