HSEQ Expert (Saudi Nationals Only)
We are currently looking for an experienced HSEQ Expert to be part of our project team based on a large Metro/Rail Project in Riyadh.
- Preparation and implementation of HSEQ policies and procedures
- Carry out audits for ISO 9001, 14001 and OHSAS 18001 and recommend the necessary corrective actions and measures
- Advise, guide and support managers in the implementation of Health & Safety practices both on site and within the office environment
- Ensure that appropriate Health and Safety training is delivered
- Monitor policies and procedures and report any areas where improvement is required
- Ensure compliance with health and safety legislation
- Analyse accidents and identify trends, vulnerabilities and liabilities that can be avoided by preventive techniques and procedures
SNC Lavalin's Atkins business is one of the largest multidisciplinary, multi sector engineering design consultancies in the world and is part of the SNC Lavalin Group.
As one of the world’s most respected design, engineering and project management consultancies with a leading track record in the defence sector, Atkins are ideally placed to respond to this market. We have a broad establishment and proud, 50 year history throughout the Middle East region.
We provide a full range of design, engineering and project management services for buildings, transportation and other infrastructure programmes.
Atkins in the Middle East now employs around 2,000 staff serving Gulf clients across all market sectors from offices in Abu Dhabi, Al Ain, Doha, Dubai, Jeddah, Kuwait City, Manama, Muscat, Riyadh, and Sharjah.
- Degree qualified: Bachelor Degree or equivalent in a related field
- 8+ years overall experience and preferably have experience similar to this project/role
- Rail/Metro project experience is mandatory
- Previous experience working in Middle East, preferably Saudi Arabia
- Professional membership
- Demonstrable track record in the delivery of large multi functional projects
- In-depth knowledge of project controls procedures.
- A “rounded profile”, comfortable with planning, analysis and managing process and commercial considerations. The successful candidate will also be able to mobilise people and teams and drive for a successful delivery.
- Effective in building good working relationships within complex structures both within projects, with clients and internally.
Rewards and Benefits
We offer an excellent package which includes:
- A competitive salary
- Accommodation allowance
- Transportation allowance
- 22 calendar days annual leave
- Medical and life insurance cover
- Company gratuity scheme
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Annual flight allowance to point of origin
- Employee Assistance Programme – 24 hour free advice on financial, legal and family care specialists and also access to personal health, fitness and nutrition consult