Jr. P6 Scheduler
Jr. P6 Scheduler
Jr. P6 Scheduler
Why join us?
Our Phoenix Team is growing! If you want to be a part of a successful global organization, we would like to connect with you. The role is based at a semi-conductor project site in Chandler, AZ. This role creates schedules for specific disciplines relating to large capital construction projects and provides ad hoc business support to senior team members. Candidate with a background in construction, hi-tech manufacturing or pharmaceuticals is preferred.
Faithful+Gould (www.fgould.com), a member of the SNC Lavalin group, is a world leader in project and cost consulting, providing clients with Owner’s Representative expertise and advice throughout the life of their construction projects. We offer varied and interesting projects with a number of high-profile clients across key business sectors which include many of the fortune 100 companies and Federal/State/City government agencies. Faithful+Gould is currently ranked #9 largest Construction Management Company and #7 Program Management Company by ENR (Engineering News Record). Established in 1947 in England and opened the first USA office in 1992. Constructive Expertise -It’s in our DNA.
How will you contribute to the team?
- Supports senior scheduling staff, the project team and stakeholders on managing schedules for a successful project delivery.
- Coordinate with project team/trades on scope and create detailed schedules (pull-plans) that support the project schedule milestones.
- Determines reasonable schedule logic and constraints based on discussion with task owners and/or teams.
- Evaluates critical and near critical path activity sequences.
- Creates schedule reports/indicators in accordance to the project execution plan.
- Identifies major milestones, critical approvals and long lead procurement items.
- Assesses actual progress based on site inspections.
- Identifies schedule changes and trends.
- Monitor and report schedule deliverables.
- Conduct schedule review meetings with the customer/stakeholders.
- Communicate and present schedule status to multiple stakeholders.
- Suggests corrective actions and/or develop recovery plans when delays are anticipated or occur.
- Provide technical support in claims litigation involving schedule
- Understand the integration points of multiple projects and ensure that the schedules support each other.
- Provide lessons learned through-out the project.
What will you contribute?
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, Construction, Quantity Surveying or related experience.
- Three to five years of project experience.
- Primavera experience.
- Large capital construction projects experience.
- Must be able to understand float and how to tie scope.
- Candidate with a background in hi-tech manufacturing or pharmaceuticals is preferred as well as a background on electrical systems preferred.
- Must be highly articulate, have clear and analytical approach to problem solving, and strong decision-making abilities.
- Must have excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Understand and utilize Information Technology in the performance of work including Microsoft Office Suite.
- Proficiency in Primavera scheduling products (P6) and report preparation skills.
- Certification with AACE, PMI or CMAA is preferred.
- Must be able to problem solve by coordinating calls with stakeholders, gaining alignment, etc.
What we offer at Faithful+Gould:
At Faithful+Gould, you will enjoy a robust rewards package which includes:
- Opportunity to work on various projects of various sizes
- Competitive salary
- Flexible work schedules
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Group Insurance
- Retirement Savings Plan with employer match
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Learning and development programs, training, career opportunities and a highly regarded tuition reimbursement program
If this sounds like you and you would like to expand your career with us, apply today!
Faithful+Gould is an equal opportunity, drug-free employer committed to diversity in the workplace. EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability.
Please review Faithful+Gould Equal Opportunity Statement here:
Faithful+Gould cares about your privacy and are committed to protecting your privacy. Please consult our Privacy Notice on our Careers site to know more about how we collect, use and transfer your Personal Data.
Note to staffing and direct hire agencies:
In the event a recruiter or agency who are not on our preferred supplier list submits a resume/candidate to anyone in the company, SNC-Lavalin family of companies, we explicitly reserve the right to recruit and hire the candidate(s) at our discretion and without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. https://careers.snclavalin.com/recruitment-agencies
Our Latest Articles
Recently viewed jobs