Lead, Document Control
- Administer and overall management of the project documentation system.
- Enforces all aspects of Document Control functions through established work processes and procedures for document management to meet all objectives
- Develop and maintain project/functional procedures associated with relevant Document Control / Correspondence Control processes that meet Nuclear Standard, Codes, and best department and Industry practices.
- Coordinates document management activities with internal staff, departments and clients;
- Produce and maintain documentation - receive, process and control deliverable and non-deliverable documentation using TRAK/myTRAK system:
- Using TRAK system process and distribute documentation received from Candu, client, site and suppliers.
- Monitor and update document baseline.
- Process and record engineering requests for filing documentation received from Candu or third parties, includes all supporting information, administrative and technical records.
- Interface with internal and external service providers (i.e. courier, Engineering Tools) in order to meet project schedules.
- Coordinate all aspects of formal documentation shipments to customers and suppliers, including tracing of shipments with SP Courier Services if required by contract.
- Ensure the established documentation work processes are implemented, followed and maintained, including quality assurance checks to demonstrate conformance, thereby ensuring that accurate records are kept and maintained for proper audit trails.
- Ensure the timely and accurate processing and recording of deliverables per project contractual obligations, in order to meet schedules and avoid monetary penalties/delayed placement of orders/inaccurate information.
- Act as TRAK Customer Service/Support Function in relation to Document Control.
- Generate statistic and adhoc reports; conduct system queries on status of documents.
- Assist Engineering and Project Control staff regarding documentation processes and queries.
- Ensures quality of all drawings and documents prior to issue (Administrative check), as per established document control procedures and documented processes;
- Maintains and enforces project procedures associated with relevant Document Control / Record Management processes
- Responsible for reporting inadequate resource availability for project work
- Leadership Responsibilities
- Provide technical guidance and coach co-workers; a ‘go to’ person
- Supervise work within a small work unit composed of employees within own discipline or a related area of specialization
- Determining the myTRAK training needs of employees
- Accountable for the work results
- Organize and/or provide knowledge transfer of any required Document Control routine
What we offer at SNC-Lavalin:
At SNC-Lavalin, you will enjoy competitive compensation, a safe and healthy work environment, and a full range of benefits:
• Competitive salary
• Motivational financial package & flexible benefits
• Employee Share Ownership Plan (ESOP)
• Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
• Learning and Development programs, training, career opportunities
The masculine gender is used only to simplify the wording.
Appropriate accommodations will be provided upon request throughout the recruitment and hiring process as required by Company policy and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA).
Successful applicants will be notified about SNC-Lavalin’s accommodation policies at the time the employment offer is extended, and the information will be shared with new personnel during the onboarding process.
At SNC-Lavalin, we seek to hire individuals with diverse characteristics, backgrounds and perspectives. We strongly believe that world-class talent makes no distinctions based on gender, ethnic or national origin, sexual identity and orientation, age, religion or disability, but enriches itself through these differences.
SNC-Lavalin cares about your privacy. SNC-Lavalin and other subsidiary or affiliated companies of SNC-Lavalin (referred to throughout as “SNC-Lavalin”) are committed to protecting your privacy. Please consult our Privacy Notice on our Careers site to know more about how we collect, use and transfer your Personal Data.
By submitting your personal information to SNC-Lavalin, you confirm that you have read and accept our Privacy Notice.
Founded in 1911, SNC-Lavalin is a global fully integrated professional services and project management company and a major player in the ownership of infrastructure. From offices around the world, SNC-Lavalin's employees are proud to build what matters. Our teams provide comprehensive end-to-end project solutions – including capital investment, consulting, design, engineering, construction, sustaining capital and operations and maintenance – to clients in oil and gas, mining and metallurgy, infrastructure and power. On July 3, 2017, SNC-Lavalin acquired Atkins, one of the world's most respected design, engineering and project management consultancies. http://www.snclavalin.com