Are you looking for a new challenge to progress your career at a world leading project and programme management consultancy? Faithful+Gould is a leader in its field, operating at the forefront of the property, infrastructure, nuclear and industry sectors. Placing great emphasis on the training, development and progression of our staff, we’re dedicated to providing high quality professional services with cutting-edge expertise.
Due to continued success in securing projects in the South and the surrounding region, we are looking for an exceptional Assistant Project Manager/Project Manager to join our highly successful team in Southampton. Our projects range in value from £0.5m to £20m+ and are with a variety of high-profile clients giving our Project Manager a diverse and exciting workload. We would be looking for someone to deliver projects for one of our key client and join a small team of Project Managers who work across a number their different sites. This client provides an opportunity for a diverse and varied range of projects from refurbishment works to large investment projects.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to work in a growing, collaborative and sociable office and make an impact. In return, we will reward you with a competitive remuneration package and provide the necessary support to take your career to the next level.
- Support the execution of construction projects through the whole project life cycle, utilising best practice methodology.
- Establish and build positive and collaborative relationships with all project stakeholders in accordance with Faithful+Gould's values.
- Support the commercial success of commissions and/or projects placed under your control; including the effective and efficient management of project accounts, governance and resource requirements
- Ensuring service delivery compliance with Faithful+Gould's policies, toolkits, and standards.
- Supporting the implementation of the team business plan, developing business opportunities in line with the team business strategy and looking for market opportunities for new or repeat business.
- Support the preparation of fee proposals and bid submissions.
- Support Senior colleagues on large scale complex projects.
- You should have a relevant construction qualification.
- A positive and innovative approach and the ability to work on own initiative
- Technical project management knowledge demonstrating experience and aptitude.
- Understanding of Health Safety and Environmental legislation relevant to the business within the UK construction industry.
- Understanding CDM and the roles and responsibilities of all persons involved in the project
- Understanding of construction contracts
- Driving licence and an available car
- Committed to ongoing personal development.
You should possess a willingness to continue to develop your career through our structured training programme. Faithful+Gould provides a portfolio of training and development courses designed to help you make the best of your abilities and talents and also encourage Continuous Professional Development Activities.
Rewards and Benefits:
Faithful+Gould offers a fantastic range of benefits, which you can tailor to suit your own health, wellbeing, financial and lifestyle choices. All the information you need to know is available on our dedicated benefits portal; your reward, which is available to access 24/7 from any device: https://yourrewarduk.snclavalin.com/
This role may require security clearance and offers of employment will be dependent on obtaining the relevant level of clearance. If this is necessary it will be discussed with you at interview.
If applying to this role please do not make reference to (in conversation) or include in your application or CV, details of any current or previously held security clearance.
Faithful+Gould recognise that there are many well qualified people who are looking to further their career, but who cannot commit to full time employment. We support flexible working arrangements and are interested to discuss how we can accommodate individual requirements.
Faithful+Gould,a member of the SNC-Lavalin Group, is committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce. As an Equal Opportunities Employer, we value applications from all backgrounds, cultures and ability.
We are sorry but we currently have no jobs in this area.
Continue browsing to look at our other available opportunities
Our Latest Articles
Recently viewed jobs