Senior Project Manager
Senior Project Manager
Senior Project Manager
Why join us?
Our Oregon Team is growing! Faithful+Gould seeks an energetic and highly motivated Senior Project Manager with experience in the Hi Tech sector to be based in Hillsboro, OR. This position will be responsible for supporting the planning and coordination of a portfolio of various sizes and types projects for our client nationally. This position, as part of a Centralized team environment, serves as the client’s point of contact to provide tasks such as: planning, stakeholder communication, governance, procurement support, progress monitoring, oversight of third party vendors, close out administration and project reporting. Experience as an embedded resource with a clients is a plus! This is a full time, internal position with Faithful+Gould offering robust benefits. We seek professionals who are looking for long term tenure and expand their career with us!
Faithful+Gould is a world leader in project controls and consulting, providing clients with Owner’s Representative expertise and advice throughout the life of their construction projects. We offer varied and interesting projects with several high-profile clients across key business sectors which include many of the Fortune 100 companies and Federal/State/City government agencies. Faithful+Gould is currently ranked #9 largest Construction Management Company and #7 Program Management Company by ENR (Engineering News Record). Established in 1947 in England and opened the first USA office in 1992. Constructive Expertise It’s in our DNA.
How will you contribute to the team?
- Manages the day-to-day Project/Program Management tactical aspects of multiple or large-scale projects, including scope, schedule, and budget.
- Reviews high-level deliverables across projects.
- Comfortable with changing dynamics and balancing new client initiatives.
- Provides primary daily point of contact to client, contractors and consultants as owner representative.
- Facilitates the front-end definition of scope of work for projects in coordination with the client stakeholders
- Implements project review and quality assurance procedures in accordance with Faithful+Gould methodology to ensure profitable and successful execution of engagements as measured by regional goals and client satisfaction.
- Manages scope and minimizes company and client exposure and risk across multiple projects.
- Determines appropriate revenue recognition, ensuring timely and accurate invoicing, and monitors project receivables.
- Creates and executes project execution plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Comfortable utilizing a variety of technology tools to create reporting, dashboards and analyze data for process improvements.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to effect change and drive improvements client-side. Ability to present and pitch ideas to senior leadership.
- Manages the day-to-day operational and tactical aspects of multiple small and medium-size projects.
- Reviews deliverables prepared by team before passing to client.
- Analyzes profitability, revenue, margins, bill rates and utilization across projects and updates project accounting systems as required.
- Addresses elevated billing issues when they arise.
- Integrates financial data for multiple projects.
- Accurately forecasts revenue, profitability, margins, bill rates and utilization across projects.
- Sets expectations upward regarding revenue and profitability projections. Manages towards and achieves revenue goals set for projects.
- Reviews the Project Status Report (PSR) and general financial reporting required to generate client cost reports.
- Ensures the execution and filing of project legal documents.
What will you contribute?
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction, Architecture, Engineering or a related field, plus a minimum of eight years of relevant experience.
- Must be highly articulate, have clear and analytical approach to problem solving, and strong decision making abilities.
- Must have excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Experience managing infrastructure/MEP projects within the Hi-Tech Sector is highly desirable.
- Must possess a strong understanding of Project Management and the Building Design and Construction processes.
- Must thoroughly understand and utilize Information Technology in the performance of work including Internet, Intranet, Microsoft Windows OS, Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft Office Suite and Microsoft Project.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) [certified by the Project Management Institute (PMI) Global Accreditation Centre (GAC)] highly desirable.
What we offer at Faithful+Gould:
At Faithful+Gould, you will enjoy a robust rewards package which includes:
- Opportunity to work on various projects of various sizes
- Competitive salary
- Flexible work schedules
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Group Insurance
- Retirement Savings Plan with employer match
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Learning and development programs, training, career opportunities and a highly regarded tuition reimbursement program
If this sounds like you and you would like to expand your career with us, apply today!
Faithful+Gould is an equal opportunity, drug-free employer committed to diversity in the workplace. EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability.
Please review Faithful+Gould Equal Opportunity Statement here:
Faithful+Gould cares about your privacy and are committed to protecting your privacy. Please consult our Privacy Notice on our Careers site to know more about how we collect, use and transfer your Personal Data.
Note to staffing and direct hire agencies:
In the event a recruiter or agency who are not on our preferred supplier list submits a resume/candidate to anyone in the company, SNC-Lavalin family of companies, we explicitly reserve the right to recruit and hire the candidate(s) at our discretion and without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. https://careers.snclavalin.com/recruitment-agencies
We are sorry but we currently have no jobs in this area.
Continue browsing to look at our other available opportunities
Our Latest Articles
Recently viewed jobs