Why join us?
Our Team is team is growing! We seek an experience Senior Scheduler who will develop an integrated master schedules for our aviation clients. The position requires experience in P6 schedule development, maintenance, analysis, and reports for a master program capital project schedule. Critical thinking to develop and analyze resource loaded project schedules. The Scheduler must understand and apply engineering, procurement, and construction terminology, concepts, and relationships. The capability to critique schedule data and communicate to the project stakeholders the impact of that analysis is a must. This is an internal full-time role with Faithful+Gould that will be based at a project site in San Diego, CA. We seek individuals who aspire for long term tenure and a career with us!
Faithful+Gould is a world leader in project controls and consulting, providing clients with Owner’s Representative expertise and advice throughout the life of their construction projects. We offer varied and interesting projects with several high-profile clients across key business sectors which include many of the Fortune 100 companies and Federal/State/City government agencies. Faithful+Gould is currently ranked #11 largest Construction Management Company and #9 Program Management Company by ENR (Engineering News Record). Established in 1947 in England and opened the first USA office in 1992. Constructive Expertise It’s in our DNA.
How will you contribute to the team?
- Must be able to be employable in the United States – position requires a background check
- Associates or BS degree in Construction Management or Engineering
- 10+ years of directly related experience. Longer lengths of experience can substitute for a college degree
- Experience developing, updating, assessing, and maintaining an integrated master schedule for a $1+ billion multiple project capital program
- Experience importing detailed construction contractor schedules into an integrated master program schedule
- Experience developing, organizing, and preparing reports of critical data for further evaluation by appropriate management and staff
- Excellent communication and analytical problem-solving skills
- Effective working in a group Project Controls environment
- Understanding of Engineering/Construction operations schedules/environments
- Proficient in gathering, maintaining, reporting and analyzing schedule data
- Proficient in cost, manpower, and equipment resource loaded schedule
- Reporting scheduling metrics/risk issues
What will you contribute?
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering, Construction Management, Quantity Surveying or related field
- 4-6 years of relevant experience
- Working knowledge of CPM scheduling concepts and tools such as Primavera P6
- Must thoroughly understand and utilize Information Technology in the performance of work including Internet, Intranet, Microsoft Windows OS, Adobe Acrobat, Primavera P6, Microsoft Office Suite and Microsoft Project
- Certification with AACE is desired but not required, Standards, OSHA Standards and Environmental Regulations
What we offer at Faithful+Gould:
At Faithful+Gould, you will enjoy a robust rewards package which includes:
- Opportunity to work on various projects of various sizes
- Competitive salary
- Flexible work schedules
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Group Insurance
- Retirement Savings Plan with employer match
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Learning and development programs, training, career opportunities and a highly regarded tuition reimbursement program
If this sounds like you and you would like to expand your career with us, apply today!
Faithful+Gould is an equal opportunity, drug-free employer committed to diversity in the workplace. EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability.
Please review Faithful+Gould Equal Opportunity Statement here:
Faithful+Gould cares about your privacy and are committed to protecting your privacy. Please consult our Privacy Notice on our Careers site to know more about how we collect, use and transfer your Personal Data.
Note to staffing and direct hire agencies:
In the event a recruiter or agency who are not on our preferred supplier list submits a resume/candidate to anyone in the company, SNC-Lavalin family of companies, we explicitly reserve the right to recruit and hire the candidate(s) at our discretion and without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. https://careers.snclavalin.com/recruitment-agencies
We are sorry but we currently have no jobs in this area.
Continue browsing to look at our other available opportunities
Our Latest Articles
Recently viewed jobs